Our client provides various IT courses ranging from basic to advance technology such as standard CISCO Training, ITIL®, PMP, CISSP, Data Center, Scrum, Agile, MORFP, ISO, COBIT, TOGAF, Cloud Computing, CEH, CHFI, CompTIA, VMware, CMMI, SDI, Citrix, Fortinet, SGF, Linux, Professional Skills, Microsoft, English for Business, Human Resource, Office Automation and moreover.
- Progressive and recent experience programming or teaching one or more object oriented programming languages such as Java.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Motivates students to actively participate in all aspects of the training process
- Completes professional development and in-service activities in accordance with courses standards
- Participates in core course academic support programs and certification program
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Thai Nationality Only
- Male only, Age between 26-30 years old
- Bachelor's degree required at least 1 - 2 years of experience in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software engineer or Computer engineering field.
- Teaching experience are preferred
- Have English Communication Skills
- Solid knowledge of Object-oriented programming languages (Java or C++) for Program Design and Intro to Java Programming courses
- Familiarity with Java GUI frameworks such as Swing, SWT, and AWT depending on project requirements
Location: Soi Anumanrachathon 1, Surawongse Rd., Bangrak, Bangkok (BTS Chong Nonsi)
- Petrol and Mobile Phone Allowances (Actual claim)
- Medical Allowance
- Social Insurance
- Staff Party
- Annual Trip
- Annual Bonus
- General Annual Leave 6-14 Days (Depend on Service years)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)