Our client is the world's leading petrochemical business, their products are, including food, beverage, personal/ home care, health care, automotive, textile and industrial.
- Review and discuss the Risk Assessment / Internal Control Matrix with the process owners and get it validated from the auditee.
- Plan audit testing strategy and estimate the time for completion of the audit.
- Kick off meeting with the auditee team to explain the audit scope and objective and perform a process walk through along with the process owners.
- Perform analytical review procedures, using audit software, as applicable.
- Guide and supervise the team throughout the audit.
- Review audit work papers to ensure compliance with professional standards.
- Validate the audit conclusions and ensure factual accuracy.
- Prepare Draft Internal Audit Report.
- Discuss findings with the Process Owners to ensure factual accuracy of the audit issues.
- Discuss management responses, action plans and timelines to ensure that the risks identified are adequately mitigated.
- Ensure timely completion of audits.
- Closely interact with the Head of Internal Audit for implementation of best audit practices within the Internal Audit Function.
- Male/ Female, Thai Nationality. Age between 35 - 38 years old.
- Bachelor degree / Master degree in Accounting or related field.
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in Internal Audit or External Audit.
- CPA / CIA is an optional.
- Knowledge of Internal Audit.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Work experience in an ERP environment.
- Should be a team player.
- Presentable, Excellent Communication skills including proficiency in English Language.
- Good computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Available to travel for auditing in upcountry and oversea.
Working Hour: Mon – Fri (09.00 – 18.00)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)