Our client bring food, agricultural, financial and industrial products to people who need them all around the world.
- Design and execute international primary research, including extensive end user field research
- Craft and own the product vision from ideation through full commercialization.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative validation of new product definitions.
- Responsible for key development project artifacts
- Deliver research insights and results through a combination of written and stand-up reports to group executives.
- Male, Female 25-35 years
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineer or related fields.
- At least 1 year experience in R&D
- Leadership, Logical Thinking, Self-motivated and proactive.
- Practical - Business of English. Or TOEIC > 600
Working Hour: Mon-Sat
Business: Frozen food
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)