Our client is leading of manufacturer for Automotive Manufacturing. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Handle Injection mold department.
- PM plan
- Improvement machine and Equipment.
- MPV activities plan follow up.
- Modify and Kaizen by model and safety.
- ISO, TS16949, and OHSAS 18001.
- Provide direct technical guidance and support to the staff on relevant operational and maintenance matters.
- Assist in improvement of relevant operations procedures.
- Identify initial spare parts requirements and maintain the required stock availability, ensuring the timely availability of identified spare parts, consumables and tools for scheduled maintenance.
- Help in selecting tools and equipment required for maintenance.
- Male, Age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Engineering majored in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or higher in related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in Injection mold.
- Understanding of structure of Mold and Injection machine.
- Can use Auto CAD.
- Good communication in English or Japanese.
- Strong analytical thinking, technical skill and leadership skill.
Location: Siam Eastern, Rayong
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)