Our client is world’s leading technology in automotive industry, they are looking for potential who can fulfill their requirement as following;
- Troubleshoot and adjust molding parameters to maintain quality and maximum product output.
- Lead a small team of people in execution of daily production tasks, work scheduling, training, maintenance and in continuous improvement.
- Perform problem-solving to develop corrective actions for customer issues or to initiate continuous improvement.
- Coordinate tooling and equipment availability, repair and maintenance.
- Ensure cleanliness and maintains safe work environment within molding department.
- Respond to problems by performing corrective technical or mechanical solutions.
- Maintain positive employee relations and adhere to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Coordinate with outside vendors regarding maintenance and repair for tooling and equipment.
- Implement and manage all maintenance functions, including but not limited to preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance on all injection molding equipment.
- Male and Female, 25-40 years old.
- High Vocational Certificate or upper in Mechanical and Electrical or related.
- More than 3 years experiences in maintenance mold.
- Can communicate in English.
- Basic salary: 25,000-35,000 Baht
- Allowance: provided bonus 4 months as average
- Working day: Monday – Friday (Saturday once a week)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)