Our client are provides a wide range of general insurance policies under the quality and international management system with the goal of fulfilling customers' satisfaction. For more than half a century, the company has adhered to the customer-oriented strategy, providing its clients with fair services and integrity.
- Provide advisory and technical support on information security controls and solutions to fulfill requirements of the organization's information security policies and related regulations.
- Develop and enforce security policies and guidelines.
- Identify and assess risks in IT infrastructure and business operations, and provide recommendations for risk treatment. Design and implement security controls to mitigate the identified risks.
- Assess security controls in place to ensure their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Conduct or coordinate vulnerability assessment, penetration tests and security audits.
- Manage the log monitoring system. Develop monitoring rules to capture interesting events and analyze suspicious events. Investigate security incidents under the supervision of team leader.
- Conduct security awareness training for users.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information System, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience in information security or similar jobs.
- Have a solid knowledge of information security (system, network and application security)
- Have technical skills in operating systems, networking, database management systems and security systems such as firewalls, IPS, IDS, and log management system.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, EC-Council, Security+ will have an advantage.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001:2005, PCI-DSS international standard is a plus.
- Experience in General Insurance business is a plus.
- High responsibility, analytical mind, able to work independently.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)