Information Security Assistant Manager (Staff - Assistant Section Manager level)
- Co-ordination with system development team in project in role of secure coding and testing.
- Verify and assessment the result from source code scanning tool
- Join and endorse DevSecOps concept integrated CI/CD and relevant compliance
- Monitor and update IT security polies and facilitator IT security awareness training
- Analysis vulnerability assessments result by Qualys Systems for assessment the networks, applications, and operating systems to identify technical risk and suitable counter measure
- Update IT security news and best practice in company website
- Co-operate with IT Infrastructure, IT System Development, and various internal stakeholders for improving IT security techniques, resolving IT security issues and investigate the Security Incident
- Analysis, monitor and Control information security risk assessment
- Be a consultant for users and various internal stakeholders in terms of information security and other relevant issues
- Others by assignment
· Thai Nationality, age between 28 – 38 years old.
· Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer science or any related fields
· 3 years’ experience in IT Security and Software development as role programmer or System Analyst.
· Have coding experience at least 2 computer languages such as .NET, C#
· Basic knowledge or experience in developing or maintaining IT Risk Assessment would be an advantage
· Familiar in Information Security standard such as ISO27001, NIST, CMMI
· Hold certificate about IT security domain such as CISSP, CompTIA CySA+, CSSLP will be advantage.
· Familiar in Window / Unix or Linux OS
· Good analytical, problem solving and also communications skills
· Good command of English
· Able to travel upcountry occasionally for business purpose