Our clients, are factory Retailing & Whole selling all categories and types of fasteners, fastening devices, as well as tools, machinery and equipment for fastening. Service Business for fastening is seeking for "Import Staff".
- Perform delivery schedule planning in accordance with customer service and production schedule.
- Coordinate to process for smooth imported shipment, process for customs and ensure that all imported process are in compliance with regulation.
- Prepare shipping documents.
- Coordinate with carrier/freight forwarder to clearance shipment.
- Coordinate with customs broker and freight forwarder for import process.
- Handling day-to-day operations of international shipments.
- Coordinate with supplier for oversea to delivery cargo as planned.
- Monitoring the movement for inbound shipment.
- Female / Age 30-35 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistic management or related field.
- Good command of English communication both writing and speaking.
- Basic computer skill in MS Office.
- Experience in import documents will be advantage.
- Five-day work week
- Housing allowance
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)