Our client is an IT audit firm. They are looking for an IT audit manager.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagement for a variety of clients including performing Security, Systems Change Management, System Development, Package implementation and/or platform reviews
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business information systems, Management technology, Computer Engineering, accounting or an appropriate field
- 5 to 9 years' experience in internal or external IT audit, IT risk and compliance, business process, or compliance audit. Relevant certificates (i.e. CISA, CISM, and ITIL) will be a competitive advantage
- Previous knowledge or familiar with ERP packages such as SAP, Oracle Finance, Hyperion, would be beneficial
- Good knowledge or ability to understand audit and accounting principles
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)