Our client, a multinational electronics part manufacturer is looking for experienced candidate to join as IT Analyst.
Job Level: Band 7, Officer or senior officer levels based on working experience
Role in Brief:
- Works closely with the users to support for the Shop-floor Operation Software.
- Analyses and provide IT solutions, system design, and developing program to support businesses or customer requirements.
- Works with team or other functional teams for system enhancement, new project implementation including designing, program specification, developing, testing, training, and support.
- Troubleshoot the software/ hardware problems.
- Maintains the systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer science or IT related field.
- Good knowledge of hardware, software, and programming languages.
- Ability to use multiple development language (C#, VB, ASP.NET, PHP, HTML, etc.)
- Possess knowledge / experience in Oracle SQL/PL and Windows Service Programming.
- Working experience in a position involving with application development and maintenance will be definitely advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good analytical, problem-solving, ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Good organizational & time management skill, ability to work accurately under pressure of deadlines and with frequent interruptions.
- Possess leadership skill, Good Initiative, Positive Thinking, and can work under pressure.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)