· Perform problem solving and assistance on various software applications and hardware.
· Installing and configuring software , hardware based on IT Policy.
· Monitoring and maintaining computer,systems and networks.
· Managing of LAN,WAN,wireless system and Other equipment.
· Managing of Backup system,Anti-virus server ,Update software and Other system.
· Provide day-to-day system support and internal training.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Computer science or any related field.
- 1-3 years experience in IT support or System administrator.
- Having knowledge of Windows,Servers,LAN/WAN system,Hardware,Software,Networks,OS
- Able to support day-to-day problems or other request from Users.
- Good command of English and computer skill.
- Service mind, Good team-player with good attitude, be able to work under pressure.