Our client, is one of the largest tire companies in the word. They are looking for candidates to join as IT Engineer.
- Work in a Multi-National Corporation environment, involved in regional and/or global support or project implementation
- Troubleshoot hardware / software / network problems.
- At least 2 year working experience supporting in a manufacturing environment, with basic knowledge of machinery language is advantageous.
- Experience in Patch management, Password management, Access rights management, Security settings configuration
- IT asset Inventory management.
- Prepare documents (Procedures, Manual, ISO, etc.).
- Thai nationality.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer, Engineer or related field.
- Experiences in various infrastructure support such as LAN/WAN, network equipment, VMware Server, Windows operating system, Linux/Unix, Oracle, PHP, PLC.
- Excellent communication both of speaking and written in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)