Our client provide leasing for agricultural machinery and construction machinery.
- Provides consultancy to improve the user operations by studying current practices; advising industry best practice; designing modifications.
- Identify gaps analysis between the developed solution and the current operations / practices in order to implement the new solution to meet requirements and operational processes.
- Document business requirements, design spec.
- Develop and recommend test scenarios; test cases to respond to the business requirements and operations.
- Collaborate with System development team to produce new systems
- Validate changes by testing programs
- Train users on the new operation systems and provide support
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Statistic or any related field. (Achieved a minimum GPA of 2.70)
- Age not over 30 years old up, Thai nationality
- At least 2-year experience in Business System analyst or related fields.
- Knowledge of Systems Life Cycle development methodologies
- Good verbal and written communication, technical and consultative skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English (Toeic = 550 at minimum)
- Ability to work independently under pressure as well as be a team player.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill.
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Overtime pay
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)