- To expand capability of Company Software Application systems (Vision Link) implementation team
- Build up new team to support all of Software Application systems, by transfer from Japan IT team
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Examine and evaluate current systems
- Identify system requirements
- Liaise with users to track additional requirements and features
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and technical developments
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, IT or related field.
- Proven work experience as a System Analyst
- Working experience over 8 years.
- Experience with Visual Basic, Java, My SQL.
- Experience in: Multiple OS platforms with strong emphasis on Linux and Windows systems
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation
- Solid knowledge of business information systems
- Ability to work at Patumthani or North bangkok or Ayutthaya in some day.
- Good Teamworking