Our Japanese client, IT and Logistics Company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the IT Server Engineer.
- Maintain IT servers and cloud for Fleet Management Services (FMS)
- Maintain company IT system
- Support for Customer Service and Sales team for our services
- Technical support for FMS
- Other tasks will be assigned by management
- Thai nationality.
- Female / Male, age 23 – 30 years old.
- Knowledge or interested in IT, mobile phone app, IoT platform, cloud services, and AI.
- Knowledge about Windows OS, Linux OS, VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, Windows Server 2016, Linux Server (Red Hat, CentOS), Nginx and Tomcat Server, IIS, Active Directory
- Knowledge about Networking (LAN, WAN), Networking security, Network Protocol
- Knowledge about Office365, Exchange365
- Knowledge about NB-IoT, Lora, JSON, MQT
- Good communication skills, pleasant personality.
- Able to work in a non-office hour per assignment.
- Able to conduct product/service training to customers.
- Able to prioritize jobs with multi-job handling skills.
- Good command in English
Working time: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 o'clock
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly. (*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)