Our client, multinational manufacturing, are now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the IT Officer.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to analyze business process challenges and identify potential technical solutions in manufacturing environment.
- Design, develop, implement, enhance, and maintain in-house applications to meet business requirements.
- Analyze, implement, and support software applications and hosted software services.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and industry best practices.
- Plan development activities and adhere to timing estimations for completion.
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops including ensuring licensing for all software purchased is recorded and maintained.
- This position is applicable for Thai nationality only.
- Degree/Master in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years programming/development in .NET 3.0/4.0 or higher, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Entity Framework, HTML5, Web services, Mobile application.
- Experience developing in, interfacing with, or using ERP systems.
- Experience working closely with business users in one or more of these business domains: Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics, Production and process manufacturing.
- Network LAN/WAN troubleshooting, Computer Hardware, Software, Operating System, Network and Server.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012, and the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, particularly SSIS, preferably SSAS and SSRS.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio.)
- Experience defining detailed business requirements to support projects.
- Ability to identify business process improvement opportunities and transform them into quantifiable and achievable technical initiatives.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users at all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Proficient in English languages both in writing and oral.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)