Holding the overall IT & Technology leadership position, this IT Managing Director is responsible for the entire IT function of this fast-growing, vertically-integrated the energy leaders firm. Provide thought leadership and operational execution of all IT platforms – front and back-office - in collaboration with business partners, vendors & internal process owners.
Responsible for the overall technological direction of the company. Establish short and long term IT strategy and partner with cross-functional departments to translate company’s strategies into action.
The ideal candidate will be a strong thought leader who has exemplary communication skills, a proven track record of building strong functional partnerships, executing digital programs, experience motivating people & will exhibit strong strategic & technical leadership skills that will help elevate company | brand presence.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- Provide direction in the management and operation of information systems and infrastructure, services and support functions.
- Drive Oracle Implementation program, partnering & driving Systems Integration firm
- Overseeing, managing and coordinating all IT aspects of the front and back-office application platforms.
- Co-lead and manage company’s strategic projects with the functional partner per plan and budget. Maintain effective working relationships with peers and vendors to seamlessly integrate the program into the overall objectives of company.
- Maintain professional contacts with external research entities, equipment manufacturers, and professional organizations concerning existing and developing information technologies.
- Assess and review adequacy and effectiveness of controls on IT services management processes supporting IT and business strategy and foreign subsidiaries e.g. availability management, access management, or IT service continuity management.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related Technology field (Master’s Degree a plus).
Experience (and other qualifications):
- 10+ years’ experience in the following: Information Technology, Project Management, and/or Business Process Management.
- 8+ years of client and vendor management experience.
- 8+ years of people management and people development skills.
- Industry experience in energy business.
- Knowledge of digital technology and information technology.
- Significant experience with vendor management and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and recommend IT Strategies and/or Business Process Management improvement processes.
- Motivates cross functional individuals and teams.
- Significant expertise with vendor contract negotiations, compliance and relationship building.
- Able to work upcountry and aboard occasionally.
- Excellent command of Thai and English, both spoken and written.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)