Our client is advertising company which is seeking for IT manager.
- Maintain and develop infrastructure efficiently to support day-to-day operation and new project related to online media
- Monitor and maintain current network and internet policy and security system
- Control software license and hardware inventory
- Responsible for Server (Event log, Service, Update)
- Control and monitor file sharing system
- Support users on IT technical problems
- Identify and analyze problems with possible solution
- Analyze and develop system to support business
- Plan for usability of IT inventory for the future
- Analyze and inspect all IT equipment features
- Support IT infrastructure settle for the new construction
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or IT related field
- Minimum 5 years working experience in information technology with 2 years in management level.
- Good knowledge of FTP server in implementation and maintenance
- General knowledge of firewall & VPN set-up and maintenance
- Knowledge of network & security management and system administration
- Able to command in English competency
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)