Our client is a multinational fashion retail company. They are looking for IT Manager to join a team. Responsible for the overall technological direction of the company. Establish short and long term IT strategy and partner with cross-functional departments to translate company’s strategies into action.
- Provide Technology Direction for organization.
- Drive ERP Implementation program, partnering & driving Systems Integration firm.
- Overseeing, managing and coordinating all IT aspects of the front and back-office application platforms.
- Co-lead and manage company’s strategic projects with the functional partner per plan and budget. Maintain effective working relationships with peers and vendors to seamlessly integrate the program into the overall objectives of company.
- IT vendor management to ensure program deliverables.
- People Management: recruit |engage | grow IT employees.
Experience and other qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related Technology field (Master’s Degree a plus).
- 8+ years’ experience in the following: Information Technology, Project Management, and/or Business Process Management.
- Industry experience in Luxury Goods | Retail.
- Significant experience with vendor management and accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and recommend IT Strategies and/or Business Process Management improvement processes.
- Motivates cross functional individuals and teams.
- Allocates resources effectively, and removes obstacles.
- Significant expertise with vendor contract negotiations, compliance and relationship building.
- Ability to work across diverse organizations and lead complex internal and external project teams.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)