Our client are providing a comprehensive range of general insurance products for businesses and individuals.
Strategy & Planning
- Support the strategy and plan formulated by the Regional team
- Plans, designs, coordinates, and manages infrastructure technology related activities of the company
- Identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for company.
- Design and implement short and long term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets company requirement
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of hardware and software across the company’s network.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
- Negotiate with vendors, contractors, or other parties to secure network products and services.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Support the Regional Infra & Network Architect in research on hardware products.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in IT or related field.
- Minimum 7 Years’ experience in an Infrastructure Role
- Experience in insurance industry would be an advantage
- CISSP or CISA Preferred
- Ability to communicate oral and written English effectively.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund 5%
- Bonus Fixed 2 months
- Performance bonus maximum to 3 months
- OPD 2,200/visit
- Yearly Medical check up
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)