Our client provide leasing for agricultural machinery and construction machinery.
- Design and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics in accordance to end users information needs.
- Identify and understand data sources for retrieving data from primary or secondary data sources to support end users information needs.
- Perform data analysis and able to recommend solutions to end users ensuring improvement in productivity.
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing reports to locate and correct data problems.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to end users.
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Statistic or any related field. (Achieved a minimum GPA of 2.70)
- Age not over 30 years old up
- At least 2-year experience in data warehouse development, data management, data science or related fields
- Solid understanding of SQL language query in MS SQL server or Oracle database
- Have an experience in developing data warehouse, big data, and business intelligence applications is an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken English (Toeic = 550 at minimum)
- Have an experience in statistics software such as SPSS, R programming is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently under pressure as well as be a team player.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skill.
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Overtime pay
- Transportation allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)