Our client an Accounting company is now seeking for an IT Audit Manager, who can manage and support IT audit processionals help organization for their Client.
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activity of IT audit engagement for a variety of client including performing security, System change management, System development, package implementation and/or platform reviews.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle.
- Identify and communication IT audit finding to senior management and clients.
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients.
- Take part in BD Efforts with new and existing clients.
- Manage, mentor and develop junior team member.
- Thai nationality.
- Male or Female, age between 26-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business information system, Management technology, Computer Engineering, Accounting or an appropriate field.
- At least 6 years’ experience in internal or external IT audit, IT rick and compliance, business process or compliance audit.
- Have experience in Banking or Finance IT audit
- Have certificate as CISA, CISM, and ITIL, strongly preferred for manager level.
- Previous knowledge or familiar with ERP package such as SAP, Oracle Finance, Hyperion, would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge or ability to understand audit and accounting principles.
- Strong leadership and communication skill.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Have experience in team and client management.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)