Our client, is one of the largest tire companies in the word. They are looking for candidates to join as IT Engineer.
- Troubleshoot hardware / software / network problems.
- Execute global, regional and local IT Manufacturing projects as well as work with hardware and software vendors to provide timely product delivery and ensure new equipment is installed and setup on schedule and project is completed on time and cost effective.
- Periodic perform hardware/software inventory, server maintenance, data backup and restore, update images in order for all hardware/software to remain up-to-date
- Support users, maintain and update all appropriate documents and current user procedures, training materials etc.
- Thai nationality.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer, Engineer or related field.
- 5 years experiences in various infrastructure support such as LAN/WAN, network equipment, VMware Server, Windows operating system, Linux/Unix, Oracle, PHP, PLC.
- Excellent communication both of speaking and written in English.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)