Our client is first tier supplier who supplies high quality automotive parts to Japanese OEM.
They are looking for;
- Control and maintain all ISO requirements in the plant (TS16949, ISO14000 and ISO9001)..
- Manage Quality and Environmental System Standard team.
- Organize and manage Quality System team to achieve KPI target and company policy.
- Orientation for new employees and conduct to training for Quality and Environmental.
- Male/ Female, age 27- 40 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Science, Industrial Technology Business Administration or any related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in TS16949, ISO14000 and ISO9001 with Japanese Automotive Manufacturing.
- Good interpersonal skill and have service mind to participate with staff in the factory.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Allowance: provided bonus 5 months as average
- Working day: only Monday to Friday
Business Type: Automotive Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)