Our client, a website training online company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the IOS DEVELOPER.
The iOS Developer is part of an agile development team, building and working on iOS application. The iOS Developer is involved in all areas of development from design to development to testing and documentation.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test and maintain applications in accordance with established standards.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of application releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions/features on-time.
- Cooperation with customer support team to support business users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or IT related ﬁeld.
- Solid understand of programming concepts
- Experienced in iOS application development with Swift
- Fundamental knowledge of Restful API
- Ability to quickly learn
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails framework
- Familiar with software version control concepts
- Familiar with agile development methodologies
- Familiar with video streaming
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Performance bonus
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)