Our client, a website training online company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the IOS DEVELOPER.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test and maintain applications in accordance with established standards.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of application releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions/features on-time.
- Cooperation with customer support team to support business users.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or
- IT related ﬁeld.
- Solid understand of programming concepts
- Experienced in iOS application development with Swift
- Fundamental knowledge of Restful API
- Ability to quickly learn
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiar with Ruby on Rails framework
- Familiar with software version control concepts
- Familiar with agile development methodologies
- Familiar with video streaming
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)