Our client is an IT hub to provide end-to-end service and operation support banks and other companies.
- Gathering banks requirements, analysis and solution delivery.
- Point of contact with our external providers
- Support and troubleshooting on Internet & Mobile Banking applications
- Plan, develop, integrate (internal and external deliveries) and Perform testing (SIT/UAT) to ensure that the designed application align with user requirements
- Act as the key interface between the customer, the external providers and the technical groups
- Provide support to internal and external customers in accordance with departmental procedures and/or the terms of the customer contract or Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Collaborate with customers to understand, document and resolve problems with various degrees of complexity within the designated application.
- Conduct the analysis, definition, documentation and/or testing of application software changes and system enhancements.
- When required, plan and deliver application training both internally and to hosted customers
Location: BTS Saladaeng or MRT Silom
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)