Our client, Japanese Company specialize in produce CNC Machine. Now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Human Resources Supervisor.
- Provide Payroll system, time attendance and compensation &benefit.
- Conducting recruitment and selection processes: manpower, application screening, preparing interview schedules, arranging test & interview appointments with the short listed candidates for personality and job functional testing, arranging medical checks and criminal checks, and preparing job offers for successful candidates.
- Evaluate & follow up training result to comply with employee competencies and company objective.
- Responsible for controlling and developing a broad range of activities in the function focus on Organization Development and Staff Training & development.
- Develop training & development program for all employees through various methods to increase of employees performances align with the company business.
- Being responsible for various other assignments to support the company business and comply with Corporate HR strategy and policies.
- Thai nationality, Male / Female, 32 - 40 Years.
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- At least 5 years in the human resource management field.
- Good command of English language and Computer skills
- Knowledge about ISO9001 and PAYDAY Program will be advantage.
- Have experience in function HR Jobs: Recruitment, Training, Compensation and benefits.
- Have service mind, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, well-presented.
- Key competencies: equipped with HRD core knowledge, Management skill, Recruitment skill, Payroll (Program : PAYDAY) skill, Consulting skill, Coaching skill
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)