Our client, a Japanese Manufacturing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Human Resource Supervisor.
- Male/Female, Age between 25 – 40 years old, Thai nationality
- Bachelor degree in management, political, psychology, law or any concerned field
- At least 4-5 year experience in Payroll, Recruitment, Company rule and regulation
- Should possess strong knowledge of payroll tax, legal and accounting requirements related to payroll administration as well as internal processes related to payroll
- Good command of English.
- Computer skill in MS-Office
- Capable of working under pressure and attentive to learn
- Can work under high pressure and finished in schedule time.
- Responsible for Payroll and recruitment
- Summary and analyze data for management such as manpower report, turnover report, overtime report, expense report etc.
- Responsible for HRD and apply company policies to practice
- Maintain HR standard procedures and work instructions
- Support administration jobs;
- Capable to organize multi-task in limited timeline
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Medical fee
Working Hours: Monday - Saturday, 8.00 am - 5.20 pm (3 Saturdays per month)
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)