Our client, a Japanese Servicing company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Human Resource Supervisor.
- Female, Age between 25 – 35 years old
- Bachelor degree in management, political, psychology, law or any concerned field
- At least 3-5 year experience in Visa work permit, Payroll, Recruitment
- Good command of English.
- Computer skill in MS-Office
- Capable of working under pressure and attentive to learn
- Can work under high pressure and finished in schedule time.
- Responsible for Payroll and recruitment, training
- Responsible for Visa & work permit for Expat
- Responsible for employee benefit
- Responsible for HRD and apply company policies to practice
- Maintain HR standard procedures and work instructions
- Purchase office supplies
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
Working Location: BTS line
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Travel allowance, Language allowance, annual health check up
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)