Our clients are some well-known Automotive company. They are looking for candidate to join as HR Section Manager.
- Providing HR advice and counsel to line managers and management including update company’s HR policies
- Handle and support all recruitment processes & General Affairs
- Manage all compensations & benefits programs that related annual salary review, performance bonus payment, incentives program, rewards and promotion, mid-year review, annual HR budgeting
- Manage the company’s Life Insurance Programs such as Group Health Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident including Provident Fund
- Prepare monthly and annually payroll report including yearly Personal Income Tax Summary
- Support Training & Development in budget planning, coordinating with government, handling employee’s development plan, etc.
- Good command of English
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in HRM & Admin with at least 3 years in HR Manager Position.
- Good knowledge of Payroll, Recruitment & Hiring Process, Visa & Work Permit, Labour Law.
- Direct report to Japanese boss
- Strong skills of Leadership, Coordination Skills, Coaching and Communication, Safety, Environmental and General Affairs
- Direct in Automotive field and Quality Improvement Project will be advantage
- Can drive a car
- Willing to work with fast growing company with attractive benefits
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)