Our client is the 4 star - hotel on beautiful Koh Chang Island of Thailand.
- Handle full of spectrum of HRM, HRD, benefits management, performance management (KPI), and employee relation.
- In cooperation with Finance Manager to ensure the preparation of the monthly payroll (Excel)
- Set company rules & regulations
- Implementing the HR policies and procedures according to the company standard
- Be able to set an up-to-date Human Resource practice from the ground up
- Using analytic technique, statistic, and database to support all HR related decisions
- Male or Female, aged 35 – 40 years old, Thai nationality
- Good command of English
- Well partner with HR Team and other department heads in driving company to the achievement
- At least 5 years experiences in 4 star-hotel property as HR Manager
- Analytical skills, able to address problems and find solutions
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)