Our client is the Multi-national company with 500 employees in 304 industrial estate.
- Evaluate the organization’s future workforce needs in order to recommend changes to the organization’s HR strategy, conduct workforce planning and budgeting
- Lead, evaluate and develop HR team to ensure that the organization’s HR strategy is implemented effectively
- Review and enhance HR processes, policies, manage HR operations activities (such as recruitment and employee relation programs) as well as the company’s compensation and benefits including payroll, perform job analysis, salary survey and evaluation exercises
- To drive and organize performance management system
- Perform other jobs and projects as assigned
- Male or Female, aged 35 – 45 years old
- Good command of English
- At least 10 years HR generalist experience with 3 years at managerial level
- Analytical skills, able to address problems and find solutions
- Experience working in a manufacturing industrial environment is a plus
- Can drive a car
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)