Our client is logistic company for e-commerce.
- Full scale of HR function
- Help setting-up corporate HR policies such as, benefits & compensation, database, career advancements, employee relationships etc.
- Offer close support to top management in manpower planning, acquisition selection and on-boarding process
- Set-up internal training procedure
- Help to set-up attractive benefits structure
- 10 years of experience in all HR functions
- Aged mid 30s – early 40s, preferably female and should be self-starter
- Experience with staff level and management level recruitment
- Experience with labor law and payroll
- Able to travel within Bangkok 1-2 times a month
- Coming from a fast pace environment and hands-on person
- Five-day work week
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)