Our client is a manufactures foam and rubber components.
- Evaluate the organization’s future workforce needs in order to recommend changes to the organization’s HR strategy, conduct workforce planning and budgeting
- Lead, evaluate and develop HR team to ensure that the organization’s HR strategy is implemented effectively
- Review and enhance HR processes, policies, manage HR operations activities (such as recruitment and employee relation programs) as well as the company’s compensation and benefits including payroll, perform job analysis, salary survey and evaluation exercises
- To drive and organize performance management system
- Perform other jobs and projects as assigned
- Male or Female, aged 35 – 45 years old
- Good command of English
- At least 5 years as HR Manager
- Logical and systematic person, plus proactive working style
- Knowledge in Performance Management System (PMS)
- Experience working in a manufacturing industrial environment is a plus
- Can drive a car
- Willing to work with fast growing company with attractive benefits
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)