Our client is a multi-national company and one of New Zealand’s leading manufacturers, The company's line of business includes manufacturing household laundry equipment. We are now looking for potential candidate as following details;
- Plan, organize and evaluate the program/activities to build employee awareness on HS&E.
- Organize, develop, supervise, and support ERTs (Emergency Respond Team) to be active and professional in handling emergency.
- Perform accident/incident investigation, report, record and analysis.
- Improvement, Monitor and audit work permit, contractor safe work permit, PPE usage, working area.
- Communicate safety knowledge to employees, create HSE bulletin board for communications
- Conduct safety training on HS&E for employees, contractors and concerned parties.
- Coordinate with government & vendor on issues related to HS&E and all other assignments from HS Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health & Safety, Environment or related field.
- Certified professional safety training and license
- Minimum 5 year experience at HS&E senior level, preferably in manufacturing organization
- Functional and technical knowledge and skill to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Good command both spoken and written English.
- Actively seeks out collaboration with others, and participates in cross functional problem solving
- Has a high level of self-awareness
Working day: Monday-Friday
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)