Our clients is Switzerland Company, Service offering focuses on high-quality plastics injection moulding as well as complete product assembly, is looking for Head of Department Injection position as qualification following;
- Oversee the production of goods in a department with actual 26 machines and up to 100 Operators in 2 shifts (Plastic Injection, Tooling Maintenance, Material control), and maintaining established standards.
- Ensure the organization is running smooth, meeting expectations and needs of internal or external customers.
- Monitor the production system to check its effectiveness, and cooperate working out a strategy for improving where necessary.
- Manage day-to-day activities, read and write reports and present as scheduled.
- Interact with managers of different areas of the organization, present findings to stakeholders and higher management.
- Train, supervise employees and track performances.
- KPI’s: Monitor, manage and take corrective actions for achieving department KPI’s
- Manpower management: Ensure that the operators, technicians and engineers are engaged in the most efficient and effective way
- Efficiency: Follow the plan and guarantee that orders to be produced as defined in-time
- Quality: Follow up, manage and maintain the required level of quality
- Female/ Male, minimum age 30 years
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related file
- Plus 5 year experience in production environment
- Plus 3 year experience in similar position
- Knowledge in plastics technology and/or product assembly
- Very hands-on person
- Strong technical analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of 5S, Kanban, Kaizen and/or Lean-Manufacturing is a plus
- Excellent English communication skills
- Leadership skills, strong people manager
Location: 304 Industrial Park, Prachinburi
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)