The world's largest restaurant company is looking for the talents to join in their company.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or any related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience for overall Human Resources functions as HR generalist, HR Manager, or Human Resources Business Partner, possess working experience in HORECA will be great advantage,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and negotiation skills,
- Excellent Team-Player, Positive-thinking, and Can-do Attitude,
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office,
- Good command of written and spoken English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)