Our client, Leading Japanese Manufacturer in Food Industry is looking for “HRM Manager” to support their growth.
- Develop and implement effective HRM Strategic plan, organization structure design for Payroll and compensation & benefits model, reward, performance appraisal & management system, organization culture development and other HR key initiatives.
- Control, supervise, educate and motivate subordinates to ensure they can do efficiently own functions.
- Manage and control ER function in organization.
- Thai Nationality,35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor's or Master in HR Management, Political science or related.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HRM & Administration function in Manufacturing company.
- Good Knowledge HRM, especially Payroll, C&B,and ER work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization and appreciate working in a team-oriented environment.
- Proactive, Strong leadership Hands-on working style with high competencies in analytical, conceptual thinking.
- Knowledge of employment and labor laws and regulations is preferable.
Working Hour : Monday - Friday
Benefit : Bonus, Insurance, Company Trip, Health Check, Provident Fund etc.
Business : Manufacturing
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)