Our client, a Japanese well-known automotive parts manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as a Human Resources Management - Department Manager.
- Manage manpower planning, recruitment & selection process in order to attract qualify new comer to the organization.
- Effectively setting, managing and monitoring labor cost budget and headcount to be under fiscal plan.
- Planning, managing, implement and monitoring all compensation, benefit and welfare system to be as a tool for employees’ motivation and retention.
- Develop, manage and conduct performance appraisal system, annual increment, bonus payment and promotion system to be as a tool for employee development and motivation.
- Manage training courses including orientation package as plan for all employee levels in order to enhance employee’s skill, knowledge and attitude for growth.
- Managing the HRIS (Human Resources Information System) to serve all HR core functions.
- Serving on the management team, managers and superior work forces in Human Resources issues.
- Responsible for employee relations activities to strengthen company, employee and labor union relationships
- Provide professional advice or best practice in area of employee relations to team and executives
- Design and manage communication program to create a good understanding both inside and outside the company
- Represent the company in relation to negotiations, lead CBA (Corrective Bargaining Agreement) negotiation and or labor disputes
- Prepare and implement discipline guidelines and monitor the disciplinary action process and ensure compliance align with company regulations
- Handle and solve employee complaints with appropriate and instant actions
- Monitor employee turnover rates and create retention plans
- Build and maintain relationships with local labor authorities
- Keep close relationship with labor union and being in Labor union negotiation
- Male age 35 - 45 years old.
- Thai nationality only.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Human Resources Management, Laws or related field.
- At least 10 years of working experience especially in Labor Relation from large size manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge in labor law.
- Mature personality, people-oriented, hands-on with result-driven.
- Good command in English both spoken and written (TOEIC score 550 up) with computer literacy.
- Dental insurance
- Five-day work week
- Free shuttle bus
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Travel allowance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)