About Employer: With one of the biggest seafood enterprises in the world. They has kept the basic frozen seafood business and set up subsidiaries to focus on canning, can making and fish protein, etc.
- Planning, managing and implementing Human resources Development strategy
- Prepare resource for buildup Core Competency
- Organize training & development activities follow strategic plan
- Take the key role for Company ‘s Succession plan
- Drive Training activities to serve Law requirement, Customer need, Quality & Safety standard, Productivity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource or related
- At least 7 experience working in the HRD
- At least 3 years proven experience in a supervisory level
- Good command in written and spoken English
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)