Our client is the leading tires company in Germany. They are looking for HRBP position based in Bangkok office.
- Ensures quality execution of local operational personnel work (i.e. personnel selection and placement,transfer and separation, succession planning at operational levels, compensation decisions, local organizational design, employee relations coaching for management etc.)
- Guides employees and superiors in HR related matters (conflict management, absenteeism, working schedules, employee assistance programs)
- Consults employees and line managers in all areas of operational HR work
- Introduces/ implements new HR related services & processes
- Accompanies and implements change projects in his/her area of responsibility together with management of respective organizational units and internal/external experts
- Leads and implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility
- Ensures records compliance for area of responsibility
- Responsible for all administrative activities related to the generalist task in the area of responsibility
- Ensures legal compliance with HR activities within scope of responsibility
- Supports and guides managers as well as individual employees in HRD and performance management processes in accordance with country specific legal regulations, company guidelines and ensures execution of measures
- Derives trends in development needs, alerts organization to critical areas for succession planning etc.
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Experienced working in HRBP role is preferable
- Minimum 4 years working experience in HR & Admin Role, Compensation & Benefits, Recruitment & Selection Process, Labor Law, Visa & Work Permit, Provident Fund, Group Insurance, Social Security etc.
- Good command of English both spoken and written (coordinate with oversea and expats staff)
- Multi-task ability, good corporate communication skills, active, fast learner, problem solving, and coordination skills
Office area: MRT Praram 9
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)