- Responsible for full function of plant HR including HR policies & strategies development, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Employee and Labor Relations to support company’s goal and business strategies
- Ensure that company’s policies, procedures and company’s regulation are aligned with labor law. Prepare, update, and communicate effectively to employees on policy related issues
- Responsible for maintaining and updating HR records, documents, policies, process & procedure to meet legislative requirements as well as developing, implementing and reviewing a Performance Management System.
- Arrange new employee onboard orientation, exit interview and provide feedback to management
- Ensure that monthly report (SSO and PND), Payroll are accurately and timely
- Provide prompt advices and resolutions to Line Managers on HR related issues and also all level of employee concerning work related issues
- Forecast budget for salary increment, annual bonus payout, training and benefits
- Other related task assigned by expatriate boss in Thailand and dotted line to Regional HR in