Our client, a Japanese Logistic company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the HR manager.
- Female, Age between 35 – 40 years old
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related field
- Experience in HR field for 10 years
- 3 years in management level
- Good understanding in Labor law.
- Good command of English.
- Management skill, leadership skill
- Experience working with Japanese company would be advantage
- Leading and directing the human resource team relating to recruitment, promotions, transfers, personnel administration, and employee relations
- Employee relations, including managing absence, disciplinary, grievances and sickness
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
- Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
- Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits that work with Operation Manager
- Policy and procedures implementation policies, procedures and processes and work with operation in case of policy that effect to operation staff
- Working with HR GM, coaching them and advising on all people issues
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organization.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Benefit: Bonus, Insurance, Cost of living allowance, Perfect attendance
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)