Our client, a Japanese Trading company is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the General Affairs and Accounting.
- Male/Female, Age between 24 – 30 years old
- Bachelor degree in any related field
- 2 year experience in Payroll (Must)
- Experienced in recruitment and compensation benefit would be advantage
- Good command of English.
- Computer skill in MS-Office
- Capable of working under pressure and attentive to learn
- Responsible for overall of HR functions including recruitment, employment contracts, probation evaluation, orientations, company rules & regulations etc.
- Responsibilities: Payroll, Allowance, Benefit, taxation and social security.
- Record, Report, Issuing and Filling all employee documents.
- Submit Health insurance, Provident fund Social security fund’s form for new and resigned staff
- Responsible for time attendance, timesheets, leave application form and weekly/monthly reports
- Implement workmen policy.
- Manage Administration, General Affairs, Office Supplies, Security and Facilities & Infrastructure of the company
- Tracking and implementing all changes in legal requirements
- Prepare quarter company’s benefit meeting and take minutes
- Perform other related tasks and other projects as assigned by superior.
- Handle company fix asset and payment
- Issuing Invoice & Credit Note Account Program
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30 – 17.30 hrs.
Working Location: BTS line
Benefit: Bonus, Transportation allowance, Perfect attendant, Insurance, Medical fee, Medical check up, Provident fund, Uniform
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)