Our client is a leading logistic company
- Manage and monitor all HR operations, mainly focus on payroll & recruitment
- Identify training needs across levels through mapping of skill required for each position and analysis of the existing level of competencies.
- Evaluate, improve and ensure that HR system, welfare, benefits and allowance policies and procedures are aligned with business strategies and organization direction.
- Conduct salary survey to ensure appropriate and competitive remunerations.
- Forecast budget for salary increases, trainings and employee relations.
- Coordinate on performance management and conduct performance rating
- Prepare induction program to enable successful integration of new employees
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Provide advices on labor regulations and ensure compliance.
- Male or Female, age not over 32 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource Management, Political Science, Business Administration or any related fields.
- At least 3 years in HRM in related function.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Strong communication, consulting and convincing skills.
- Good computer skill and English language proficiency.
- Ability to multi-task, dynamic and work well under pressure
Location: BTS Udomsuk
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)