Our client, a Japanese company that is well known for manufacturer and distributor of machine tools, blades, cutters and drills, is seeking for Hr. Staff & Administration Officer.
- Thai Nationality, Male/Female 24 - 30 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or related field. Master's Degree would be advantages.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in position of HR & Admin in manufacturer.
- Possess strong knowledge of Thai Labor Laws and able to implement HR system and structure.
- Have good understanding of HR business requirements, outgoing, possess good organizing skill. High integrity, result &detail-oriented, and can maintain company’s confidentiality regarding HR issues.
- Knowledge in recruitment & HR process.
- Improve environment in working area to contribute the well-being, satisfaction and motivation of all employees by involvement in the Company activities & Health Safety Environmental (HSE) perspectives
- Provide advice on labor law and company regulations to all department managers/Expat-Project managers, Plant Management Team and all concerned employees.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)