Our client, well-known Japanese Leasing company is now seeking for Recruitment and Development Manager to join HR section.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- 5-7 years working experience in Recruitment, Training and Employees Relation (Manager level)
- Able to communicate effectively in English both speaking and written
- Good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Diligent and hardworking, able to work well under pressures
- Computer literature in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Take part or lead (as deemed appropriate) in designing/developing new HR system as well as planning, projects, and policies
- Coordinate with HR Department Manager/ HRM Unit Manager to initiate HR project, improvement, and/or policy to solve the issues or to accommodate the strategies and requirement of the management
- Develop HR strategy and policy to comply with company
- Control HR operation jobs to meet the target of HR business plan
- Supervise and/or perform by self on the tasks concerning Recruitment: Conduct interview process for selection, Make suggestion on candidate selection, etc.
- Supervise and/or perform by self on the tasks concerning Training: Analyze training needs and propose appropriate training required, Develop a wide variety of training and development methods, etc.
- Supervise or perform by self on the tasks concerning Employees Relation: Create understanding and suggestion to the employee, Engagement Survey, etc.
Benefit: Group Insurance (OPD, IPD), Bonus, Provident fund, Education allowance (English), Uniforms.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 17:30 hours
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)