Our client is Leading company of Automotive, Electronics and variety of business in Eastern Seaboard (Chonburi & Rayong) area.
- Thai Nationality, male/female 35 years old above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or related field. Master's Degree would be advantages.
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in HR related field and strong experience inLabor Union.
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation of a professional human resources strategy.
- Possess strong knowledge of Thai Labor Laws and able to implement HR system and structure.
- Have good understanding of HR business requirements, outgoing, possess good organizing skill. High integrity, result &detail-oriented, and can maintain company’s confidentiality regarding HR issues.
- Handles HR roles in each specialist such as Compensation, benefits, payroll or recruitment or ER (manage Union) and other Human Resources Management related functions. Ensure that company’s regulations are according to the updated labor law. Prepare, update, and communicate to employees on policy related issues.
- Contributes to the development of company policies & procedures in line with Corporate HR. Solicits, organizes and consolidates input from manufacturing to ensure all appropriate considerations are evaluated & implemented. Works closely with the plant management team to ensure policies & procedures are communicated / cascaded throughout the organization in a clear and consistent manner.
- Manage and strengthen HRD. Ensures that IDP’s are in place to facilitate future functional / development skills and knowledge required for each employee to meet corporate competitive advantage & career path goals. Leads initiatives to identify & consolidate training needs, ensures that all are included in Individual Development Plans (IDP) and that all are against approved budgets.
- Improve environment in working area to contribute the well-being, satisfaction and motivation of all employees by involvement in the Company activities & Health Safety Environmental (HSE) perspectives
- Provide advice on labor law and company regulations to all department managers/Expat-Project managers, Plant Management Team and all concerned employees.
- Stay abreast of different facets of HR modern practices/solutions & achieve consensus with plant management team strategic team players combining experiences to make recommendation to plant regarding to strategic decisions.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)