The fast growing multinational company who dedicated to production of plug in cabinets and after sales service with a total of 200 employees in Thailand is looking for the talented to join in their company.
- Improve HR local policies and procedures and harmonize them with Group procedures.
- Manage working relations in line and with respect to local labor legislation.
- Sustain local business needs through adequate hiring and training activities.
- Supervise compensation and benefits issue across the two Legal entities in Country
- Ensure adequate resources are available to meet manufacturing targets.
- Support local management for any people related issue
- Monitor labor cost and implement compensation policies in order to meet market requirements and guarantee retaining of high performers
- Take relative actions to ensure the global goal of the company can be achieved.
- Work together with other managers to ensure the global goal of the company can be achieved.
- Lead HR Team making sure their daily operation job is met efficiently and reliably.
- At least 5 years for HR skills (training & development, people management, performance management, compensation, hiring)
- Bachelor's degree or above in Human Resources or related field
- Fluency in Thai and English is a must
- Cost control competence and analysis
- Good time management skills and interpersonal skills
- Good PC processing skills, especially MS office. SAP proficiency is a plus.
To apply for this job, click on the apply button or contact the consultant above directly.
(*Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.)